Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl! Empty
PostSubject: Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl!   Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 am

Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl! Swston

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Call it a real-life "Born" identity - for a fourth time.

Matt Damon and his wife, Luciana, have welcomed their fourth child, a rep for the actor confirmed to Access Hollywood.

PLAY IT NOW: Matt Damon On Baby Alert - A Surprise Call From His Wife

The baby girl, Stella Zavala Damon, was born on Wednesday in New York.

"Mom and baby are both healthy. The whole family is thrilled," Matt's rep told People.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Hottest Hollywood Dads!

Matt, 40, and Luciana, 35, -- who tied the knot in 2005 -- announced they were expecting back in April.

Stella joins sisters Isabella, 4, and Gia, 2, both of whom the couple had together. Luciana also has an 11-year-old daughter, Alexia, from a previous marriage.

Back in April, Matt told Parade magazine that fatherhood has helped him avoid some of Hollywood's pitfalls.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Celebrity Baby Bumps

"It's pretty easy to kind of lose your way. I think working consistently with great people is really helpful. Also having kids is really helpful. They kind of disabuse you of the notion of your greatness pretty quickly," he told the mag at the time. "There's a routine that you get into with kids that precludes you from going back to your single days. I'm probably more boring than I used to be. I go to bed earlier and I get up earlier."

Matt currently stars in the supernatural drama "Hereafter," which opened on Friday with a $4.1 million box office take.

Back to top Go down
https://fictions.forumotion.com

Matt Damon & Wife Luciana Welcome Baby Girl!
Page 1 of 1