Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryPrincess
Admin
AngryPrincess

Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?   Empty
PostSubject: Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?    Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:30 pm

http://ksfm.radio.com/2010/09/20/eminem-as-the-riddler-in-the-next-batman/

Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?   Batman-hush-2-the-riddler

Rumor has been flying around that the next Batman movie coming out, directed by Chris Nolan, will have the wacky evil villain, The Riddler in it. Eminem wants the role!

Reports from The Daily Express claim that Eminem is going to whatever he can to land the infamous role of the Riddler once played by Jim Carrey. To get Nolan’s attention, the rapper has gone as far as to include batman related lyrics saying: “When it comes to business, you know I ain’t no fiddler; You tell them Batman biggies, I wanna play The Riddler!”

Eminem’s reps have confirmed that he has spoken to the producers of the new Batman film about the Riddler role, but he will be going up against actors such as Johnny Depp and Joseph Gorden-Levitt who are allegedly on Nolan’s list.

Depp’s involvement in the film was debunked over a year ago, but he has expressed interest in playing the character. Gorden-Levitt on the other hand was said to be on a Warner Bros ‘casting grid’ for their next film and has been listed as “interested”.

The next Batman film is set to be released on July 20, 2012 to be followed by a new Superman movie that will be produced by Nolan in December 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Eminem As The Riddler In The Next Batman?
Page 1 of 1