Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nicki Minaj Has 'Roman's Revenge' With Eminem on 'Pink Friday'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryPrincess
Admin
AngryPrincess

Nicki Minaj Has 'Roman's Revenge' With Eminem on 'Pink Friday' Empty
PostSubject: Nicki Minaj Has 'Roman's Revenge' With Eminem on 'Pink Friday'   Nicki Minaj Has 'Roman's Revenge' With Eminem on 'Pink Friday' I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:13 am

Nicki Minaj Has 'Roman's Revenge' With Eminem on 'Pink Friday' Nicki-minaj-eminem-1

October 29, 2010 04:06:09 GMT

http://bossip.com/301041/nicki-minaj-breaks-out-english-accent-talking-eminem-collabo-and-characters-for-romans-revenge-with-marth-slim-shady-video69691/

Produced by Swizz Beatz, the duet track will be like a rap battle with Roman Zolanski trading her verses with the Slim Shady.

Nicki Minaj has confirmed that she is going to hook up with Eminem in a track on her upcoming debut album "Pink Friday". The Young Money first lady will have her alter ego, Roman Zolanski, going head to head with the Slim Shady.

"It was Roman ... and it was Slim Shady," she told MTV. "The real Slim Shady. It was the most fun song on Pink Friday. It gave me life. Absolutely, darling." The duet track is titled "Roman's Revenge" and comes from production hands of Swizz Beatz.

In further statement, Minaj recalled how she reached out to Eminem to propose the duet. "We went out on a whim and put it in the air like, 'It'd be great if he would collaborate with us'," she said. "I remember I kept talking about it, and I thought, 'It can't hurt.' I sent him one record, and he didn't love it."

"He didn't say, 'I don't love it'; he just said, 'Can you send me something that's a little more me?' I sent him an e-mail and thanked him for that, just having enough respect. Sometimes people don't respond. He had the respect, at least, to treat me like a peer."

From there, the femcee chose the Swizz Beatz production cut. She actually didn't want any additional verses because she thought it's good with her riding solo. However, she sent it to Eminem and "he picked up the phone for that one." Now that the the Slim Shady joins her in it, she feels more excited.

While Nicki Minaj is hard at work preparing her album which is due November 22 in the United States, Eminem plans to "take a break" following hectic years of "Relapse" and "Recovery". However, he is still open to help other artists work on their project. "I'm in the studio with [Dr.] Dre now, let's jus say that," he said in a radio interview. "Pretty soon he's going to make a beat and I might rap on it." He added, "I'm glad I could be a part of something."

(AllHipHop News) Nicki Minaj and Eminem will introduce their other personalities on Pink Friday, the debut album from the Young Money rapper.

Nicki’s Roman Zolanski persona will “meet” Eminem’s Slim Shady character, according to a report by Rap-Up.com.

The revelation was made by Minaj in a recent uStream video.

The song is reportedly called “Roman’s Revenge.”

Minaj’s album is set for release on November 22 and will feature Eminem, Drake, Will.I.am and others that have yet to be revealed.

A track listing of Pink Friday is expected to emerge this weekend on iTunes.

Source: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00036400.html

Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Page 1 of 1