Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter   Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 am

Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter Saw%203D%20Poster

Saw 3D is a 2010 3D horror film directed by Kevin Greutert, written by Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan, and starring Tobin Bell, Costas Mandylor, Betsy Russell, Sean Patrick Flanery and Cary Elwes. It is the seventh and final installment of the Saw film series, and the first shot in 3D. The film is also known as Saw VII 3D and advertised as Saw 3D: The Final Chapter.

An eighth installment was planned, but the decrease in the box office performance for Saw VI compared to previous installments, led to Saw 3D being the final planned film in the series, and the plot concept for Saw VIII being incorporated into Saw 3D. Saw V director David Hackl was to direct the film, but two weeks before filming Lionsgate announced that Greutert, who directed the sixth film, would direct. Principal photography took place in Toronto from February to April 2010 and was shot with the SI-3D digital camera system, as opposed to shooting with traditional cameras and later transferring to 3D in post-production.

Saw 3D was originally scheduled to be released on October 22, 2010, but was pushed back a week to October 29, 2010, in the United States and Canada; it was released a day earlier in the United Kingdom and Australia. The film was initially rated NC-17 (no children 17 and under admitted) by the Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) and had to be edited and re-submitted six times to finally receive an R rating. In Australia the film received an R18+ rating despite all the previous installments all having an MA15+ for their theatrical release. Upon release, the film received largely negative reviews from critics.

What did u guys think of this movie???
Back to top Go down
https://fictions.forumotion.com
Icequeen25

Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Saw   Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:40 pm

I've seen the 3rd and the 1st one which I thought was hugely disappointing as it follows the same story line as many other horror films.
Back to top Go down
http://www.handmadejewellerygifts.co.uk

Saw 3D!!! The Final Chapter
Page 1 of 1