Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson Empty
PostSubject: Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson   Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:26 pm

The Associated Press

Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson TI

ATLANTA -- Rapper T.I. says he's learned his final lesson after a federal judge ordered him back to prison for 11 months.

A federal judge in Atlanta ruled last week that the Grammy winning rap artist, who real name is Clifford Harris Jr., must return to prison for violating the terms of his supervised release on federal weapons charges. He was arrested in California last month on suspicion of drug possession.
Click here to find out more!

T.I. told radio station V103-FM in Atlanta on Monday that he's learned by trial-and-error after each arrest and has learned his final lesson.

T.I. gave the interview to V103 alongside a 24-year-old man whom he recently helped talk out of committing suicide by leaping from a downtown building. Police said the man agreed to come down in return for a meeting with T.I.

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2010/10/19/1308332/rapper-ti-says-hes-learned-final.html#ixzz12sEMUZsq
Back to top Go down
https://fictions.forumotion.com

Rapper TI says he's learned final lesson
Page 1 of 1