Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryPrincess
Admin
AngryPrincess

Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy' Empty
PostSubject: Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy'   Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy' I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy' Mimiparis4_preview

Fat ass Mariah Carey is expecting a boy, it has been reported.

Rumours have been circulating that the singer is four months pregnant with her first child with husband Nick Cannon.

The superstar has remained silent in the wake of the baby speculation, but was recently seen wearing a brown maternity dress.

Nick has addressed the rumours, revealing his wife is a "spiritual" person and wants to "stay private".

However, Mariah is reportedly due to give birth in March and won't be able to keep her pregnancy a secret for too much longer. She is set to announce her happy news during an interview on Oprah Winfrey's talk show in the next few weeks.

"She's having a boy, but the reason that Mariah didn't want to say anything is because she is 40, and she's superstitious," a source told HollyBaby.com.

"But she's going to appear on Oprah and The View, so she's planning on making the announcement soon. They haven't decided whether they'll raise the baby in New York or Los Angeles."

It has also been reported Mariah successfully conceived after undergoing a course of fertility drugs. The star was believed to be determined to start a family with Nick and was thrilled when she discovered she was pregnant.

"The fertility drugs were the reason for her weight gain earlier this year," the source added. "She stopped drinking back in March or April this year."

Meanwhile, it has been reported FOX bosses want Mariah to join the judging panel of the US version of talent show The X Factor alongside Simon Cowell.

Although it has been rumoured Simon wants singer Cheryl Cole - who is a judge on the British X Factor - to follow him to America for his new project, TV bosses have their sights set on securing Mariah.

"Mariah Carey's people say she's fully behind the idea and they're very interested in taking talks further," a source explained.

"Mariah has already had the initial meeting with FOX, so she will more than likely take the spot Simon wanted for Cheryl."

Balls!!!!!!!!! She faking that pregnancy!! Rolling Eyes i'm sick of the bullshit. Is it just me or wasn't she "preggers" b4 Alicia Keys?? I'll believe it when I see her give birth live which I'd never watch!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Mariah Carey 'pregnant with boy'
Page 1 of 1