Syn With a Pen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to come and chat about news, media, music, videos and post writings for all upcoming novelists.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngryPrincess
Admin
AngryPrincess

Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie  Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie    Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:56 pm

Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie  Twilightninjas

Kristen Stewart says she's "incredibly pregnant" in part of Breaking Dawn, the final installment in the Twilight vampire romance saga, but has been dieting in recent weeks to prepare for scenes in which her character, Bella Swan, is not expecting.
The Twilight films stars Robert Pattinson as Swan's love Edward Cullen. Breaking Dawn's first part is set to be released on November 18, 2011 and is set to begin filming soon. Warning: Spoilers ahead:
"I want a cheeseburger so badly, but, you know, I have to be a vampire in a few weeks," Stewart told the Los Angeles Times recently. Bella The 20-year-old actress said that she recently tried on several prosthetic bellies for Breaking Dawn, which sees her marrying Cullen, turning into a vampire and giving birth to their human/vampire child, Renesmee. The older version of the character is to be played by 9-year-old Mackenzie Foy.
"I'm incredibly pregnant in the first movie," Stewart said. "I've done fittings. It gets immense. It gets so massive at some point that it actually looks inhuman. Like it's hurting her. There are striations of bruises."
Twilight screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg told OnTheRedCarpet.com in July that the film adaptation of Breaking Dawn may contain sex scenes.
Stewart has also said that she has not yet seen Swan's wedding dress.
"I haven't put the one on yet. To be honest, it's such a big deal, it's such a big decision. I have a little hand in having .. an opinion. But I think it's pretty much up to Stephenie," Stewart told MTV News in a video interview, referring to the author of the book series that inspired the films, Stephenie Meyer.
"I'm not quite sure what it's going to look like but it'll be beautiful, I'm sure," Stewart added.
Breaking Dawn also stars MyAnna Buring, Mia Maestro, and Casey LaBow as female members of the "vegetarian" Denali coven, The Hollywood Reporter said in late September. The three actresses join Maggie Grace, who will play the vampire Irina, and Christian Camargo who will play the patriarch of the clan.
Lee Pace plays Garrett, a friend of Cullen's adoptive father Carlisle. Some 16 new vampires have been cast for the Amazon, Egyptian, Irish, and Romanian Covens as well as the American and European Nomads, The Hollywood Reporter has said.
ontheredcarpet
~Robstenfan
Posted by TwilightNinjas on 11:29 PM
Labels: Breaking Dawn, Kristen Stewart
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasyfiction.aforumfree.com

Twilight Ninjas Wednesday, October 20, 2010 Kristen Stewart says she's 'incredibly pregnant' in 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn', diets for movie
Page 1 of 1